The travel distance between Sydney and Melbourne spans a little over 877 km, and with continuous driving, it takes around 9 hours to travel from one city to the other. If you account for rest time, lunch and dinner breaks, traffic in the cities, and problems on the road, etc. the journey can easily take more than a day to complete. That’s why it’s always a good idea to hire professional Sydney to Melbourne removalists to handle moving possessions across the distance instead of trying to carry out a DIY move. At Monarch Removals, we have an expert team of interstate removalists that are familiar with the process and can make sure all your possessions reach the destination intact and on time.
Why Hire Professional Sydney to Melbourne Removalists?
Professional interstate removals can be a little expensive so many are tempted to handle the entire move or at least a portion of it themselves. In most cases, this doesn’t end well and people are forced to pay money out of their pocket to repair or replace damaged objects. It’s easy to avoid these problems with the help of professional removalists. Here are some reasons why it’s wise to consider hiring us for the job:
- Planning by Interstate Removalist Sydney to Melbourne – The long distance between Sydney and Melbourne makes removals quite complicated. Removalists need to have the right licenses and paperwork in order to cross the state lines without any delays and interruptions. If the paperwork isn’t right, the cargo can be held back at the checkpoints and that can cause trouble.Inexperienced removalists and DIY movers aren’t familiar with the local laws and don’t take the right steps, which causes unnecessary delays. As experienced interstate removalists, we take several factors into account and create a plan for the removal process. These factors include the traffic conditions, local regulations, licenses required, route, the amount of cargo, etc. This helps create a plan to carry out the removals in the most efficient manner.
- Packing for Removals Sydney to Melbourne – Packing isn’t as easy as it sounds because it’s not just a matter of placing all objects inside moving boxes. Delicate pieces need to be wrapped well, all boxes need to be in good condition and sealed properly, and the items need to be placed securely in the truck.As experienced removalists, our team understands the packing process well and takes time to ensure that every item is secure. They use a combination of different packing materials to keep the cargo safe. For example, our removalists will store a flat-screen television inside a specially designed box created for storing these devices. That ensures protection even over long distances and rough roads.
- Insurance Coverage for Removals Sydney to Melbourne – Unfortunately, accidents and loss can sometimes happen regardless of the level of precautions taken. Insurance helps cover the cost of resultant repairs and replacements. Most insurance companies to provide coverage to private clients for a DIY move but as this process is risky, the premiums are high and compensation is low. Professional removalists have better insurance coverage because the risk is lower. It’s more expensive to pay for property damage or loss than to pay for the services of professional
- Customer Service Provided by Interstate Removalist Sydney to Melbourne – We recognize the fact that clients appreciate good customer service and like to have consistent support during the interstate removals. That’s one of the reasons why our company has a good removal system in place and responds promptly to all calls. The customer care team handles everything from initial enquires and budgeting to final tracking and payments. Clients can call us at any time during the move and get the most current and accurate information about the location of their cargo.
Services Provided by A Sydney to Melbourne Removalist
Different clients have different requirements from interstate removalists so we do our best to create a range of custom services and offer clients the benefit of choice. We serve residential and commercial clients and can handle both large scale and small scale moves. Here’s a brief introduction to the kind of services we offer:
- Expert Packing by Interstate Removalist Sydney to Melbourne – The crew follows a systematic and meticulous packing process that has proven to be effective on several interstate removals in the past. They work in one room at a time, pack all the possessions in good quality packing materials, label every box, create a list of items for every box and then carry out the loading process. This makes keeping track of these items easier and minimises the risk of loss.
- Professional Loading and Unloading by Interstate Removalists – Loading and unloading is a very physically intensive job and it’s easy to become injured during the process. Our crew has ample experience and careful training so they can carry heavy materials through your property without causing any damage or become injured.
- Furniture Removalist –Furniture removalists have additional training and know how to handle furniture pieces of all sizes and shapes. They pack smaller pieces securely to protect them from scratches and dents. Bigger furniture pieces like beds, shelves, wardrobes, etc. are disassembled, packed, and then transported to the destination. Furniture removalists also reassemble the items at the destination so clients don’t have to spend extra money on carpentry services.
Cheap Interstate Removalists
Our company is considered one of the best moving services in Sydney because we provide low-cost instate removals and honest interactions with customers. We offer accurate quotes for removalists services and can provide a preliminary estimate with the help of the interstate moving cost calculator. On board are experienced professionals that have undergone thorough background checks so you can trust them to carry out safe interstate removals.
We offer high quality and affordable interstate removalists services so if you’re looking for reliable Sydney to Melbourne removalists, just give us a call here at Monarch Removals or contact us through our online form. We’ll be happy to help you in every way.